HOTEL LA NIGRITELLA
+++ The organization and booking of the rooms is also taken over by us +++
The hotel is ideally located for daily tours as it is just 200 meters from the ski slopes of Campo Smith and Les Arnauds, next to which the offroad trails start for the tours.
The hotel is family run and a long-term starting point for many Enduro and Adventure bike riders: Gino Senigagliesi is a former ski instructor and also rides with his Trans Alp and Honda Trial machine in the surrounding mountains and has a keen ear and many tips for motorcyclists who visit his region. His wife Valeria Senigagliesi is the "Michelin Star" chef of the house and prepares for all guests typical Piemont food in a cozy family atmosphere.
The hotel's specially designed rates include a half board stay with included breakfast & dinner and a secure garage for the motorcycles:
PRICES IN JULY:
1 x single room (half board): 70 € per night
1 x double room (half board): 65 € per night / per person
1 x triple room (half board): 60 € per night / per person
PRICES IN AUGUST:
1 x single room (half board): 75 € per night
1 x double room (half board): 70 € per night / per person
1 x triple room (half board): 65 € per night / per person
PRICES IN SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER:
1 x single room (half board): 65 € per night
1 x double room (half board): 60 € per night / per person
1 x triple room (half board): 55 € per night / per person
Via Melezet, 96 10052 Bardonecchia (TO)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Enclosed you will find all terms and conditions for booking the AdvenTours. If you have further questions, please contact me directly via contact form, e-mail or telephone to avoid confusion.
1. TOUR CONTRACT
The tour contract only comes into effect with the written confirmation of participation by AdvenTours (hereinafter referred to as the organizer for short) and is considered binding for the contractual partners.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES
(1) The scope of services is concluded from the tour description valid at registration (see website). All services not expressly listed as included are not included in the tour price.
(2) The organizer reserves the right to change the tour, in particular the tour route, if this becomes necessary for important reasons. The organizer will endeavor not to change the Tourcharakter and provide similar services.
3. REQUIREMENTS OF THE PARTICIPANT
(1) Participation in the tours is possible with street-legal motorcycle models of all motorcycle brands, which correspond to the requirements of the respective tours.
(2) Only persons who are in possession of a valid driving license at the time of the tour are eligible to participate.
(3) The participant is obliged to wear motorcycle gear that meets the requirements of the tour. It is without exception helmet.
(4) If the participant participates in the tour with a motorbike of his / her own, he has sole responsibility for ensuring that the vehicle is in perfect technical condition and complies with all legal requirements and the requirements stipulated by the organizer (eg. B. studded tires) corresponds. The organizer and the tour guide have no obligation to check the fulfillment of these requirements.
(5) It is the sole responsibility of the participant to ascertain whether his individual abilities and abilities are sufficient to complete the given route. The organizer and tour guide is under no obligation to ascertain and verify the skills and abilities of the participants.
4. VIOLATIONS OF TRAFFIC OR INSTRUCTIONS OF THE TOURGUIDE
If the participant makes a grosser violation of the instructions of the tour guide or traffic regulations, the organizer can withdraw from the contract and the participant can be excluded. In such a case, no refund of the tour price.
(1) The participant participates in the tour at his own risk.
The liability of AdvenTours for damages suffered by the participant during the tour is limited to the amount of the tour price, unless the damage caused by AdvenTours was intentional or grossly negligent, or insofar as the organizer was responsible for the damage suffered by the participant is solely responsible for a fault of a service provider. The limitation of liability does not apply in case of personal injury of the participant.
(2) For the start of the tour by the participant is a prerequisite that he signed a separate declaration on the limitation of liability.
By registering via the website, this limitation of liability is automatically accepted and does not have to be accepted separately again. If the registration form is sent by e-mail, the signed limitation of liability must be received by the organizer at the same time. This declaration will be sent to the participant at the same time as the registration form.
The participants are aware that without an accepted and / or signed waiver of liability, the organizers are obliged to exclude the respective participant from participating in the tour.
(3) AdvenTours or the tour guide is excluded for damage to property and personal injury caused by the participant, unless there is a statutory liability insurance cover for this. The liability is in any case limited to the extent of the insurance coverage of the liability insurance in case of concrete damage. In this case the participant has to indemnify AdvenTours and the tour guide.
(4) The conclusion of appropriate insurance, such as a cancellation and a travel insurance, is strongly recommended to the participant.
(1) A deposit of 20% may be required within 2 weeks of receiving the booking confirmation. The remaining amount should be paid no later than 4 weeks before tour start by bank transfer, or personally before the start of the tour.
(2) Payment by credit card is not possible.
7. WITHDRAWAL AND CONTRACT TRANSFER
(1) The applicant is entitled to withdraw from the contract at any time. If the applicant withdraws, the following cancellation fees will be charged instead of the tour price:
- 20% of the tour and rental price upon withdrawal from registration until 8 weeks before the start of the tour,
- 50% of the tour and rental price for cancellations from 8 weeks to 4 weeks before the start of the tour,
- 80% of the tour and rental price in case of withdrawal from 4 weeks before the start of the tour.
- Unannounced no-show on the tour will not be refunded.
The resignation must be made in writing either by registered mail or by e-mail and will be confirmed in writing by post or e-mail by the organizer and shall only then be considered accepted.
The above deadlines refer to the receipt of the cancellation notice by the organizer. The organizer is entitled to offset the cancellation fee against already paid participation fees. Otherwise already paid participation fees will be refunded. All services not used by the participant on the spot can not be refunded. The conclusion of a cancellation insurance is strongly recommended to the participant.
(2) The participant may transfer the contractual relationship to another person, provided that he fulfills all the conditions for participation and the transfer is communicated to the organizer within a reasonable time before the departure date. The transferor and the new participant shall be liable for the unpaid fee and, if applicable, for the additional costs resulting from the transfer to the undivided hand. For various services, such as hotel bookings, separate conditions come into force.
8. CANCELLATION OF THE TOUR
(1) The organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the tour at any time for important reasons. In addition, the organizer can cancel the tour up to one week before the start of the tour, if the minimum number of participants is not reached. The participant will be informed immediately in writing, by letter, e-mail or by telephone.
(2) In the event of a postponement or cancellation of a tour, the participant has the option of requesting either the reimbursement of the participation fee or the participation in another equivalent tour of the organizer, if the organizer is in a position to do so.
(3) Third-party services that are not directly related to AdvenTours can not be refunded.
The ineffectiveness of individual provisions of these terms and conditions does not result in the ineffectiveness of the remaining provisions or the tour contract.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
German law will be applied unless there are compelling legal provisions against it.